The Investing in Real Estate Tax Lien Certificates: Case Study – Course Drive
An actual case study looking at Florida tax lien certificates as an alternative investment to bank CD’s and bonds.
What you’ll learn
Investing in Real Estate Tax Lien Certificates: Case Study – Course Drive
- Learning the ins and outs of investing in Florida Tax Lien Certificates by way of a case study.
- The difference between a tax lien certificate and a tax deed.
- We will look at two of the main websites that host the auctions for the Florida tax lien certificate auctions (Grant Street and Real Auction).
- We will go over the tax deed application process if a property tax owner does not pay their tax liability within the redemption period.
- Only individuals with social security numbers from the United States or entities with tax identification numbers will be able to register on the auction sites.
This is an actual case study of my journey into investing in Florida tax lien certificates.
I will use my own funds and invest in this asset class for the first time and share my experience with you.
This course will look at the State of Florida only.
Most of the counties in the state conduct their auctions online. And each of these counties uses a third-party to run conduct these auctions and to run the software on their websites.
We will look at two of these companies that handle most of the counties within the state.
- Grant Street (LienHub) – for Hillsborough, Pinellas, Pasco, and Dade (Miami)
- RealTaxLien (Real Auction) – for Sarasota and Polk County
My strategy for this investment is to not use the tax lien certificates as a way of owning real property.
I am not an investment professional. Please discuss any investment with the appropriate professionals to see if this would make sense for your personal situation.
Who this course is for:
- Students that want to learn about investing in Florida Tax Lien Certificates
- Anyone wants to learn an alternative form of real estate investing
- Students that want to discover an alternative method of investing for income.
- Content From: https://www.udemy.com/course/investing-in-real-estate-tax-lien-certificates-case-study/
- Online Coaching Business Course